Antaira Technologies, a developer and manufacturer of industrial networking devices and communication solutions for harsh environment applications, announced the expansion of its industrial networking infrastructure family with the introduction of the IMC-C1000-XX series.
The IMC-C1000-XX series is an IP30 rated gigabit Ethernet-to-fiber media converter featuring a 10/100/1000Tx Ethernet port and a fixed fiber interface supporting ST or SC connectors depending on the model.
There are models that support Multi-Mode and Single-Mode to support applications with a variety of fiber distances. It is designed to fulfill industrial applications that require distance extension and high bandwidth capabilities.
This is designed for outdoor applications such as factory automation, security, ITS transportation, power/utility, water wastewater treatment plants, and any other extreme ambient weather environments.
Antaira’s IMC-C1000-XX series has a built-in “Link Fault Pass Through” (LFP) and “Far End Fault” (FEF) function with 12-48VDC redundant power inputs with reverse polarity and overload current protection.
This product series supports DIN-Rail as well as wall mountable orientations and provides operating temperature range models in STD: -10°C to 70°C and EOT: -40°C to 80°C.
Get up to speed on the latest Ethernet capabilities for building and maintaining networks for everything from homes and offices to data centers and server machine rooms. This thoroughly revised, comprehensive guide covers a wide range of Ethernet technologies, from basic operation to network management, based on the authors’ many years of field experience.
When should you upgrade to higher speed Ethernet? How do you use switches to build larger networks? How do you troubleshoot the system? This book provides the answers. If you’re looking to build a scalable network with Ethernet to satisfy greater bandwidth and market requirements, this book is indeed the definitive guide.
- Examine the most widely used media systems, as well as advanced 40 and 100 gigabit Ethernet
- Learn about Ethernet’s four basic elements and the IEEE standards
- Explore full-duplex Ethernet, Power over Ethernet, and Energy Efficient Ethernet
- Understand structured cabling systems and the components you need to build your Ethernet system
- Use Ethernet switches to expand and improve network design
- Delve into Ethernet performance, from specific channels to the entire network
- Get troubleshooting techniques for problems common to twisted-pair and fiber optic systems