Cincoze, a manufacturer of embedded computing platforms, introduced its fanless embedded computer P1100 series. The system is designed to be positioned as “One Computer, Two Appliances”, and it can be used as both embedded computer or system module for industrial panel PC. The P-1100 series is powered by Intel Apollo Lake processors including the Intel Atom x7-E3950 and Intel Pentium N4200.
The P1100 series accommodates I/O interfaces, including 2x Intel GbE LAN, 4x USB 3.0, 4x COM, and 8x Isolated DIO. The system also supports three independent displays running simultaneously and enables 4K/2K playback via DisplayPort. In addition, 2x mini PCIe slots and 1x SIM socket are supported to empower the system as a communication hub for wireless data connections. A 2.5” SATA drive bay and a mSATA socket with SATAIII (6 Gb/s) can be installed as a mass storage device. Moreover, users can install the CFM modules to add power ignition sensing and Power over Ethernet (PoE) functions for their specific applications.
The design features include anti-shock/vibration, Its 9V-48V DC power input includes a lockable terminal block connector for industrial automation fields. Supporting with over-voltage, over-current, and power reverse protections, it protects the system against power input faults and ensures operation in demanding environments.
The combinations of P1100 panel PC are available in numerous versions covering a variety of display sizes from 8.4 to 21.5 inches, P-Cap multi-touch or resistive single-touch screen, brightness displays, and optical bonding. Customers have a range of selection to build their SCADA/HMI system, outdoor KIOSK, and many other industrial applications.
- Onboard Intel® Atom® / Pentium® Processor
- 1x DDR3L SO-DIMM max. up to 8GB
- Triple Independent Display (1x CDS, 1x VGA, 1x DisplayPort)
- 1x 2.5” SATA Drive Bay, 1x mSATA Socket
- Rich I/O (2x LAN, 4x USB, 4x COM, 8x Isolated DIO)
- 2x Full Size Mini-PCIe Expansion Socket
- Supports 2x PoE+ Function (with optional CFM module)
- Supports Ignition Sensing Function (IGN) (with optional CFM module)
- Supports CDS Technology for Convertible Panel PC
- Built-in Two 2W Internal Speakers
- Download/View the P1100 Series data sheet (PDF)…
- Download/View the P1100 Series user manual (PDF)…
- More Information…
Power Over Ethernet Interoperability Guide
Power over Ethernet Interoperability explains how to safely transmit DC power over an existing data network cabling structure so that separate AC electrical wiring is not needed to power up devices connected to the network. With a focus on cost-effective unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cables, this book provides proven methods for designing reliable Power over Ethernet (PoE) equipment and ensuring that it functions effectively. Details on the IEEE 802.3af/at standards and how various devices can operate from PoE are also contained in this practical resource.
- The evolution of PoE
- Overview of PoE implementations
- Inrush and power-up
- Maintain power and disconnect
- PoE state-machine diagrams
- Isolation, PCB design, and safety
- Surge testing and protection
- Lab skills, thermal management, and decoupling
- N-pair power delivery systems
- Auxiliary power and flyback design