The xTablet T1270 is a sunlight-viewable, IP65 sealed tablet is designed to stand up to extreme environments, while the i5-7000U processor allows for more complex operations including managing graphics and data.
Like all MobileDemand products, the xTablet T1270 passed MIL-STD-810G ruggedness testing at a 5-foot drop. It includes a briefcase handle and a back hand strap. A patented snap mount plate makes the xTablet T1270 mountable to walls, countertops, carts, and light-duty vehicles. An optional vehicle mount will be available for other heavy-duty vehicle applications like forklifts and trucks. Both mounting systems are compatible with RAM mounts.
The xTablet T1270 includes an enterprise-ready Windows Hello front-facing camera. This functionality enhances sign-in security and success rates for enterprise deployments, reducing one of the most common IT support calls, which is forgotten passwords. The xTablet T1270 also offers RJ45 ethernet, USB 3.0 (USB 2.0), micro HDMI, micro SIM, and micro SDXC reader.
The tablet includes 800-nit sunlight-viewable display for outdoor use, Intel RealSense D415 camera for dimensioning, a 2D barcode scanner/imager, NFC, a fingerprint reader, and 4G/LTE Cellular.
- Brilliant sunlight viewable 12.2″ 1920×1200 display, 800 nits
- Windows® 10 Professional 64-bit
- Standard configuration Intel® Core i5-7200U processor, also available i7-7500U special order
- Enterprise-ready Windows Hello front-facing camera
- 8GB-16GB RAM; 256GB SSD standard, optional 512GB-1TB
- High performance WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2; and Ublox onboard GPS
- Ultra-Rugged MIL-STD-810G 5-Foot Drop, IP65 Sealed
- Hot swappable battery
- Mounting ready and briefcase carrying handle, back hand strap
- 4G / LTE Cellular
- 3D Camera: Intel RealSense™ D415 Camera
- 2D Barcode Scanner/Imager
- Fingerprint Reader
Industry 4.0: The Industrial Internet of Things
Explore the current state of the production, processing, and manufacturing industries and discover what it will take to achieve re-industrialization of the former industrial powerhouses that can counterbalance the benefits of cheap labor providers dominating the industrial sector. This book explores the potential for the Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data, Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS), and Smart Factory technologies to replace the still largely mechanical, people-based systems of offshore locations.
Industry 4.0: The Industrial Internet of Things covers Industry 4.0, a term that encapsulates trends and technologies that could rewrite the rules of manufacturing and production.
- Discover the Industrial Internet and Industrial Internet of Things
- See the technologies that must advance to enable Industry 4.0 and learn what is happening today to make that happen
- Observe examples of the implementation of Industry 4.0
- Apply some of these case studies
- Discover the potential to take back the lead in manufacturing, and the potential fallout that could result