Axiomtek introduced the IPC964-512-FL, a 4-slot fanless barebone system with modular design and expandability. The industrial PC supports the 7th/6th generation Intel Core and Celeron processors (Kaby Lake/Skylake) with the Intel Q170 chipset. It has an I/O module slot and three different types of I/O modules for customers to choose based on their needs. In addition, four PCI/PCIe slots give expansion ability to support add-on cards. Customers can assemble the modules and their own add-on solutions rapidly because of the mechanical design of the IPC964-512-FL. This IPC system is an solution for a variety of Industrial IoT applications, such as automatic optical inspection (AOI), motion control, robotic industry, and factory automation.
The IPC964-512-FL features dual DDR4-2133 SO-DIMM slots with up to 32GB memory. For cabling and maintenance, the IP40-rated embedded system features a choice of front-accessible I/O interfaces, including two Gigabit LAN ports, four USB 3.0 ports, one VGA, one HDMI, one audio (Mic-in/Line-out), and three optional I/O modules – a 4-port isolated RS-232/422/485 module, an isolated 8-in/8-out DIO module, and a 2-port isolated RS-232/422/485 and 4-in/4-out DIO module. The industrial PC also provides four flexible PCI/PCIe expansion slots with three different combinations of expansion kits: one PCIe x16 and one PCIe x4; one PCIe x16 and one PCI; and two PCI. Additionally, it has a full-size PCI Express Mini Card slot for 3G/4G, GPS, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connections, and comes with two swappable 2.5” HDD trays for storage.
For flexible mounting options, this fanless embedded platform is compatible with a wall mount, a VESA mount and a DIN-rail mount. There is also an accessible external switch for AT/ATX mode selection. The fanless embedded PC can be run on Windows 10 and Linux operating systems, and supports Axiomtek’s exclusive AXView software for smart device monitoring and remote management for Industrial IoT applications.
- 7th/6th gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 & Celeron® processor, up to 35 W (codename: Kaby Lake/Skylake)
- Intel® Q170 chipset
- Supports 4 expansion slots
- Supports power input: 24VDC (uMin=19V/uMax=30V)
- Compact & front I/O design
- -10°C to +60°C wide operating temperature range with W.T. SSD
- Supports 2 swappable 2.5″ HDD
- Supports optional WLAN module & antenna
Explore the current state of the production, processing, and manufacturing industries and discover what it will take to achieve re-industrialization of the former industrial powerhouses that can counterbalance the benefits of cheap labor providers dominating the industrial sector. This book explores the potential for the Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data, Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS), and Smart Factory technologies to replace the still largely mechanical, people-based systems of offshore locations.
Industry 4.0: The Industrial Internet of Things covers Industry 4.0, a term that encapsulates trends and technologies that could rewrite the rules of manufacturing and production.
- Discover the Industrial Internet and Industrial Internet of Things
- See the technologies that must advance to enable Industry 4.0 and learn what is happening today to make that happen
- Observe examples of the implementation of Industry 4.0
- Apply some of these case studies
- Discover the potential to take back the lead in manufacturing, and the potential fallout that could result