Antaira Technologies, a developer and manufacturer of industrial networking devices and communication solutions for harsh environment applications, announced the expansion of its industrial networking infrastructure family with the introduction of the IMP-C100-XX series.
Antaira Technologies’ IMP-C100-XX series is an industrial Ethernet-to-Fiber PoE+ media converter featuring a 10/100TX Ethernet port and a fixed fiber interface which supports ST or SC connectors depending on the model. This series is compliant with 802.3at standards which is backwards compatible with 802.3af. There are Multi-Mode and Single-Mode models to support applications with a variety of fiber distances and types. It is designed to fulfill industrial applications that require fiber optic distance extension
The IMP-C100-XX series has a built-in “Link Fault Pass Through” (LFP) and “Far End Fault” (FEF) function with 48~55VDC redundant power inputs with reverse polarity and overload current protection. This product series supports DIN-Rail as well as wall mountable orientations and provides operating temperature range models in standard (STD) from -10°C to 70°C and extended operating temperature (EOT) from -40°C to 80°C.
- UTP to Fiber Media Converter
- RJ-45 Port Support Auto MDI/MDI-X Function
- Auto Negotiation Speed, Half/Full Duplex
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture
- Built-in Link Loss Forwarding (LLF) & Link-Fault-Pass-Through (LFP)
- Wide-range Redundant Power Design
- Power Polarity Reverse Protection
- Overload Current Protection
- UL Class I, Division 2 Certified
- DIN-Rail or Wall Mountable
- IP30 Protection