In addition to VPN remote access with eWON Talk2M remote connectivity services, it allows users to enable alarm notifications, machine data reading, historical logging in order to monitor and collect vital key performance indicators (KPIs) for analysis and predictive maintenance.
With data logging, alarming, built-in web interface, scripting and enhanced internet connectivity, the Flexy 205 is a modular Internet Gateway for IoT deployment. It also supports VPN Remote Access for easy troubleshooting of distant industrial equipment.
- Allow service engineers to troubleshoot and tune equipment without going on site.
- Secure VPN Remote connectivity using Ethernet (built-in), WiFi or Cellular (extension cards).
- Support all major PLC protocols (Siemens, Rockwell, Mitsubishi, Schneider and many others + Modbus, OPC UA, BACNet/IP).
- Enable alarming, machine KPIs, historical logging
- Log up to one million time-stamped data values.
- Logged files can be easily retrieved or sent for data aggregation and analysis using HTTPs, MQTT or FTP.
- Customize your gateway with Basic Scripting.
- Develop a Java application for advanced features such as adding a custom I/O driver, optimizing your application or integration with 3rd party applications.
Industry 4.0: The Industrial Internet of Things
Explore the current state of the production, processing, and manufacturing industries and discover what it will take to achieve re-industrialization of the former industrial powerhouses that can counterbalance the benefits of cheap labor providers dominating the industrial sector. This book explores the potential for the Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data, Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS), and Smart Factory technologies to replace the still largely mechanical, people-based systems of offshore locations.
Industry 4.0: The Industrial Internet of Things covers Industry 4.0, a term that encapsulates trends and technologies that could rewrite the rules of manufacturing and production.
- Discover the Industrial Internet and Industrial Internet of Things
- See the technologies that must advance to enable Industry 4.0 and learn what is happening today to make that happen
- Observe examples of the implementation of Industry 4.0
- Apply some of these case studies
- Discover the potential to take back the lead in manufacturing, and the potential fallout that could result