Axiomtek introduced their 10.1-inch EN 60601-1 certified panel PC for medical applications, the MPC103-845. This medical touch panel computer is powered by an Intel Celeron processor N3060 with a fanless and noiseless design. The all-in-one structure with multi-touch screen minimizes peripherals and wiring. This medical PC adopts a 10.1-inch WXGA TFT LCD display with a projected capacitive touch screen and 350 nits of brightness. To ensure operational safety, the MPC103-845 has passed EN60601-1, CE, FCC Class B certifications. It was developed for a wide variety of applications including integration into a nursing cart, point-of-care terminal or patient infotainment terminal.
The 10.1” WXGA medical grade computer has one 204-pin DDR3L-1600 SO-DIMM socket for up to 8 GB of system memory. It also provides a choice of two types of storage: a half slim SATA SSD and an mSATA. There are two types of power input: a medical grade AC to DC power adapter with a screw type connector and a DC power input with terminal block connector. The medical panel system also offers an accessible external switch for AT/ATX mode selection. The Axiomtek’s MPC103-845 can be mounted on a panel mount, wall mount, VESA arm or desktop stand. This industrial-grade touch panel PC supports Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, WES 7 and WE8S.
This industrial-grade medical panel PC comes with I/O interfaces including one RS-232 port, one RS-232/422/485 port, two USB 3.0 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, two Ethernet ports, one switch for power on/off, and one audio (Line-out) port. In addition, the unit offers two PCI Express Mini Card slots for RFID, 3G, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connection- which can be used for real-time patient data access and processing. It can withstand an operating temperature range of 0°C to +40°C (+32°F to +104°F) and up to 2G of vibration. Its IP65-rated front bezel can protect it from dust/dirt or liquid splashes.
- 10.1″ WXGA TFT LCD display with LED backlight
- Fanless design with Intel® Celeron® processor N3060
- 2 GbE LANs, 4 USB and 2 COM
- Plastic and IP65-rated front bezel
- Supports RFID (optional)
- External AT/ATX mode selection switch
- Easy access storage design
- Supports optional panel mount/wall mount/VESA arm/desktop stand
- Adjust RS-232/422/485 setting via BIOS
- 4th EN 60601-1 (ESD contact 8KV, air 15KV), CE and FCC
Learn how to select a USB speed, device class, and hardware for a design; communicate with devices using Visual C#; use standard host drivers to access devices, including devices that perform vendor-defined tasks; save power with USB’s built-in power-conserving protocols; and create robust designs using testing and debugging tools.
This fully revised edition also covers SuperSpeed and SuperSpeedPlus (USB 3.1), wireless options, and USB OTG and embedded hosts.
Table of Contents
- USB Basics
- Inside USB Transfers
- A Transfer Type for Every Purpose
- Enumeration: How the Host Learns about Devices
- Control Transfers: Structured Requests for Critical Data
- Chip Choices
- Device Classes
- How the Host Communicates
- Matching a Driver to a Device
- Detecting Devices
- Human Interface Devices: Capabilities
- Human Interface Devices: Reports
- Human Interface Devices: Host Application
- Using WinUSB for Vendor-Defined Functions
- Using WinUSB’s System INF File
- Using Hubs to Extend and Expand the Bus
- Managing Power
- Testing and Debugging
- Packets on the Bus
- Electrical and Mechanical Interface
- Hosts for Embedded Systems