Axiomtek has announced its AI embedded system, the eBOX560-900-FL. This Artificial Intelligence system employs an NVIDIA JetsonTX2 module which has a 64-bit ARM A57 processor; a 256 CUDA cores with NVIDIA Pascal GPU Architecture; 8GB of LPDDR4 memory; and 802.11ac Wi-Fi with Bluetooth. Axiomtek’s eBOX560-900-FL is designed for AI computing, machine vision, deep learning, edge computing, and many other applications.
To meet a variety of Artificial Intelligence solution-ready system requirements, the AI embedded computer has one USB 2.0 port, two Gigabit Ethernet ports, one HDMI 2.0 port and four SMA type antenna connectors. This fanless embedded system has a 32GB eMMC onboard; moreover, it is equipped with a M.2 SSD PCIe 2.0 x4 socket for storage options. This embedded PC also features a PCI Express Mini Card slot for 3G/4G/LTE/GPRS, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connections. Its mounting options include wall mount and DIN-rail mount. Furthermore, Axiomtek’s eBOX560-900-FL has passed the strict certification with CE and FCC Class A.
- NVIDIA® JETSON™ TX2 w/ Pascal™, 256 CUDA cores GPU
- High AI computing performance for GPU-accelerated processing
- Ideal for intelligent edge applications
- Compact size w/ NVMe supported
- JetPack 3.2 ready
This new edition has been fully revised and updated to include extensive information on the ARM Cortex-M4 processor, providing a complete up-to-date guide to both Cortex-M3 and Cortex-M4 processors, and which enables migration from various processor architectures to the exciting world of the Cortex-M3 and M4.
This book presents the background of the ARM architecture and outlines the features of the processors such as the instruction set, interrupt-handling and also demonstrates how to program and utilize the advanced features available such as the Memory Protection Unit (MPU).
Chapters on getting started with IAR, Keil, gcc and CooCox CoIDE tools help beginners develop program codes. Coverage also includes the important areas of software development such as using the low power features, handling information input/output, mixed language projects with assembly and C, and other advanced topics.
- Two new chapters on DSP features and CMSIS-DSP software libraries, covering DSP fundamentals and how to write DSP software for the Cortex-M4 processor, including examples of using the CMSIS-DSP library, as well as useful information about the DSP capability of the Cortex-M4 processor
- A new chapter on the Cortex-M4 floating point unit and how to use it
- A new chapter on using embedded OS (based on CMSIS-RTOS), as well as details of processor features to support OS operations
- Various debugging techniques as well as a troubleshooting guide in the appendix
- topics on software porting from other architectures
- A full range of easy-to-understand examples, diagrams and quick reference appendices