The book emphasizes control systems and offers full coverage of other relevant topics, including machine building, mechanical engineering and devices, manufacturing business systems, and job functions in an industrial environment.
Detailed charts and tables serve as handy design aids. This is an invaluable reference for novices and seasoned automation professionals alike.
- Automation and manufacturing
- Key concepts used in automation, controls, machinery design, and documentation
- Components and hardware
- Machine systems
- Process systems and automated machinery
- Occupations and trade
- Industrial and factory business systems, including Lean manufacturing
- Machine and system design